The Property is situated within the established Ashchurch industrial area, which together with
Tewkesbury Business Park (to the west of the M5 junction), forms the principle industrial
areas for the town. Formal Industrial Park lies only 500 metres from Junction 9 of M5 and is
easily accessed via the A46 and Northway Lane.
Formal Industrial Park comprises a mix of units comprising a single main distribution warehouse facility along with 4 modern multi let industrial terraces, and a further self-contained industrial unit at the entrance of the estate.
- Situated only 0.7 miles (2 mins) from Junction 9 of M5 Motorway providing immediate access to the national motorway network and beyond.
- Located in an established industrial location in Tewkesbury.
- The accommodation totals 285,735 sq ft (26,545.7 sq m) GIA.
- 13 units arranged in four modern terraces together with a single distribution warehouse of 206,845 sq ft.
- AWULT of 4.96 years to expiry and 4.32 years to break.
- Fully let to 9 tenants providing a diverse income profile.
- Current contracted rent of £1,343,946 per annum equating to a low £4.70 per sq ft overall.
- Considerable reversionary potential with recent lettings on estate at £8.47 sq ft overall.
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £21,000,000 (Twenty One Million Pounds) subject
to contract and exclusive of VAT for the UK Limited Company within which the property is held.
A purchase at this price would reflect a Net Initial Yield of 6.26% and a reversionary yield of 7.20%
assuming purchaser’s costs of 2.30%.
The price also reflects a low capital value of only £73.49 per sq ft.