JLL and Cygnet West are pleased to offer for sale London House, 216 St Georges Terrace, Perth.
This represents an exceptional opportunity to acquire one of Perth's best A-grade assets at a pivotal point in the Perth property market. Vacancy rates in the CBD are at the lowest levels in 10 years and further growth is anticipated driven by the resurgent Western Australian economy.
Situated in a core CBD location this classic 18 storey A-grade office tower totalling 16,400sqm* has been exceptionally well maintained and is offered for the first time in almost 30 years.
London House occupies a substantial landholding of 3,268sqm*. There is excess plot ratio, creating ideal redevelopment prospects for the existing single level retail component that fronts Hay Street (STCA).
- Absolute core CBD location
- Additional development potential
- Diversity of income supported through a range of tenants including ASX-listed companies, multinational and local entities
- Floor plates of circa 930sqm* with central core and excellent natural light
- Modern end of trip facilities
- Well-situated amongst significant amenity, surrounding retail, restaurants, cafes and hotels
- Excellent access to public transport with bus stops at the front and rear of the building, and train stations within walking distance
- 4.5 Star NABERS Energy Rating
A 100% freehold interest in London House, 216 St Georges Terrace, Perth, is offered for sale via International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 9th June 2022 at 4.00pm (AWST).