|Building Area Gross||
Prime warehouse forward funding opportunity. Highly sustainable building with target EPC A and BREEAM Excellent.
- A Grade A High Specification manufacturing warehouse to be developed providing a target total gross internal area of 102,500 sq ft (9,522.56 sq m).
- Exceptional ESG Credentials, including highly sustainable design features, target EPC A and BREEAM Excellent.
- Situated on i54, Wolverhampton, the internationally recognised advanced manufacturing hub situated in the heart of the ‘ Midlands Engine’ and directly opposite the Jaguar Land Rover Engine Manufacturing Centre (EMC).
- Immediately adjacent to the M54 Junction 2 and within 4 miles of the M6 at Junction 10A with excellent links to the national motorway network.
- To be let to Fablink UK Limited with a parent company guarantee from Fablink Group Holdings Limited for 25 years without break.
- An initial passing rent of £750,950 per annum reflecting £7.18 psf based upon the target floor area and £15,000 for the secondary secure yard
- 5 yearly upwards only rent reviews linked to compounded CPIH, with a 1-3% pa collar and cap.
- Fablink UK are an advanced high-tech manufacturer of metal products for the construction, mining, power generation and automotive sectors, with over 600 UK based employees.*
- Critical new multi million pound facility for Fablink, who are relocating within Wolverhampton to state of the art premises at at i54, with Fablink also investing heavily in their fit out.
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £16,000,000 (Sixteen Million Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT for the full forward funding of the development.
A purchase at the level reflects an attractive net initial yield of 4.40% based upon full purchaser’s costs including fully phased SDLT and a low capital value psf of £156.10.
The initial yield will improve to 4.57% once the full benefit of SDLT savings are taken into account.