|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
JLL in conjunction with CBRE are pleased to present 549 Harris Street, Ultimo - a compelling value-add opportunity in Sydney’s dynamic City Fringe market.
Currently operating as a Data Centre and 100% leased until September 2024, the asset presents multiple future propositions including significant rental reversion, next-generation office or last mile logistics redevelopment (STCA).
Ultimo is set to benefit from infrastructure projects underpinned by a Government endorsed planning strategy focused on the transformation of the precinct.
Key investment highlights include:
- Existing 4 storey asset comprising 5,604sqm* GLA with upper levels views of Sydney CBD
- Situated on a significant, regular shaped site of 1,341sqm* and zoned B1 Neighbourhood Centre
- Reposition into creative office, modern Data Centre or last mile logistics centre
- Currently operating as a Data Centre and leased until 2024 with no further Options
- Directly opposite Sydney's Powerhouse Museum, set to be transformed into a $480m Fashion & Design hub led by NSW Govt.
- Passing net income of $2.06m* ($368psm*) provides genuine rental growth opportunity
NABERS RATINGS; Exempt - due to current use
100% freehold interest in 549 Harris Street, Ultimo is being offered by International Expressions of Interest closing 3:00pm (AEDT) Thursday 31st March, 2022.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.