|Property Reference Number||5300094504|
|Building Area Gross||
The Screen on the Green is an iconic venue within one of London’s most desirable commercial, residential and entertainment destinations. The property comprises a single storey semi-detached building of brick construction under a largely pitched tiled roof. There is a small area of flat roof at the front of the property, masked behind a semi-circular façade, which typically displays the theatre’s screenings.
- The London Borough of Islington is one of London’s most established and affluent location
- Located within 2 miles of London’s West End and 1.5 miles of The City of London • Prominently situated on Upper Street, adjacent to Islington Green
- The Screen on the Green is an iconic venue within one of London’s most desirable commercial, residential and entertainment destinations
- Let to the strong covenant of Everyman Media Ltd with an unexpired term of 13.70 years (without breaks)
- Potential for significant refurbishment or redevelopment through adding massing, subject to planning permission
- Offers sought in excess of £2,250,000 (Two Million Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds), subject to contract and excluding VAT.
- A purchase at this level would reflect a net initial yield of 5.00%, assuming standard purchaser’s costs.