Data Privacy-Information according to Art. 13 GDPR
Name and contact details of the person responsible
Jones Lang LaSalle SE, Jones Lang LaSalle Retail Asset Management GmbH
60329 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49 69 2003 0
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
fox-on Datenschutz GmbH
Tel.: 02266/90 15 920
Purposes for which the personal data are processed
Wir verarbeiten Ihre Daten zu folgenden Zwecken:
- Provision of content to the user
- Recognition during later visits (cookies)
- Targeted marketing (cookies)
- Establishing contact when using web forms
- Subscription/unsubscription/management of newsletters
- Granting access to protected customer areas
- Analysis of the use of our website (web tracking via Google Analytics)
- Use of social plugins (use of iFrames from Twitter, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn)
Legal basis for processing
- Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR
- Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR in conjunction with the Telemedia Law
- Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR
If applicable the legitimate interests pursued by the person responsible
The legitimate interests for data processing within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR are:
- Personal approach and user loyalty
- Recognition of users
- Traceability of the use for optimization and improvement of the offer
If applicable the recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
- Provider of web analytics services (Google Analytics, Google Remarketing)
- Social media providers (Twitter, Facebook, Google +, LinkedIn)
Where appropriate, the person responsible's intention to transfer the data to a third country and the legal basis for doing so
- Google: E.U.-US-Privacy-Shield
- Twitter: E.U.-US-Privacy-Shield
- Facebook: E.U.-US-Privacy-Shield
- LinkedIn: E.U.-US-Privacy-Shield
Duration of storage or criteria for determining the storage period
The personal data will be stored for as long as they are required for the above-mentioned purposes and as long as legal retention periods require this.
jll.de: The cookies expire after 1 ½ years at the latest.
gewerbeimmobilien.jll.de: The cookies expire after 1 ½ years at the latest.
investment.jll.de: The cookies expire after 1 ½ years at the latest.
Rights of data subjects
Als Betroffener stehen Ihnen die folgenden Rechte zu, soweit die gesetzlichen Voraussetzungen dafür erfüllt sind:
- Right to information, Art. 15 GDPR
- Right to correction, Art. 16 GDPR
- Right to cancellation, Art. 17 GDPR
- Right to limitation of processing, Art. 18 GDPR
- Right to data transferability, Art. 20 GDPR
- Right of objection, Art. 21 GDPR
On approval: Reference to the possibility of revocation
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of the data at any time with effect for the future.
Reference to the right of appeal to the supervisory authority
You have the right to complain to the data protection supervisory authority about data processing.
Indication whether the provision of the data is required by law or by contract
Mandatory fields, e.g. in web forms, are marked accordingly. In all other respects, the information is voluntary.
Hints for automated decision making and profiling, if necessary
Web tracking creates a profile of your usage behavior. This means that all your interactions with the web pages are recorded and stored under a pseudonym and can be evaluated, even after the current session. However, we do not link this information to your name and will not otherwise identify you.