Investment Sales & Advisory
JLL's Investment sales advisory team help in solving clients complex challenges to deliver the real estate opportunities for better investment sales results.
Who we are
- We provide clients the edge when considering their economic interest in real estate by creatively integrating the interdependent capital cycles of occupation, ownership, and investment.
- Our deep, on the ground relationships with both established and emerging cross-border investors give our clients better opportunities to access global capital.
- Our clients can access and market personalized global investment opportunities in real time through our global listing platform, whilst simplifying the due diligence process.
- Our clients benefit from the breadth and depth of skills, of over 3,000 capital markets specialists in more than 50 countries, gaining local knowledge and global perspectives for better investment results.
- Our advice takes investors through the full life of an investment, offering an extensive suite of equity and debt products to maximize returns.
- By bringing together data on thousands of global properties and institutional transactions over the last 20 years with AI and machine learning; clients benefit from a new level of intelligence and decision-making in the industry.
We are Capital Markets.
We are JLL.
We provide clients the edge by combining the unique knowledge of our people with the power of collective insight and technology to create a world of opportunity.
Demand for sustainable buildings and tightening regulations drive business case for investment
With most workers back in the office globally, reconciling individual and collective needs will be a top priority for creating a positive hybrid employee experience
JLL appoints Kelly Howe CFO, Markets Advisory
New role will focus on positioning firm’s Markets Advisory business for long-term growth
JLL Reports Financial Results for Third-Quarter 2023
Growth in resilient business line revenues helped offset continued market-wide pullback in transaction activity
Real estate tech strategies advance AI, workplace and sustainability
Latest JLL research finds over 80% of companies are increasing technology budgets despite a challenging operating environment
JLL names Patrick Saade Head of Global Hotels Desk
Appointment strengthens the Hotels & Hospitality Group’s leadership team
Talk to us about investing in real estate
Explore how we help our clients achieve their investment goals
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of dealing with your enquiry.
We endeavor to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our privacy statement.